Legal Help For Workers’ Compensation Claims
Have you been injured in a work-related accident?
If so, our workers’ compensation attorneys will work tirelessly to help you obtain the maximum Ohio workers’ compensation benefits available. We understand the impact a workplace injury can have on you and your family. Don’t handle your workers’ compensation claim or appeal alone – contact The Skolnick Weiser Law Firm, LLC, today.
Our firm understands that on-the-job injuries can happen in any workplace. Whether a work-related injury keeps you off the job for a few weeks, a few months, or for an extended period of healing, workers’ compensation benefits may be available to help pay for your medical care, support your family while you cannot work, and cover attendant care, medical equipment, and rehabilitation. At The Skolnick Weiser Law Firm, LLC, we are committed to protecting injured workers’ rights. If you’ve been hurt on the job, you may be entitled to reimbursement for all necessary care and treatment for your injuries.
Our lawyers have the skill and experience needed to handle all types of workers’ compensation claims, including:
- Construction accidents – any work-related injury occurring on or around a construction site
- Heavy machinery – any work-related injury related to the use of or within the proximity of heavy machinery
- Manufacturing equipment – any work-related injury relating to the use of or within the proximity of manufacturing equipment
- Scaffolding – any work-related injury related to the use of or within the proximity of building and construction scaffolding
- Ladders – any work-related injury related to the use of or malfunction of ladders, including falls
- Power tools – any work-related injury related to the use of or malfunction of power tools
- Falls – any work-related fall occurring in or near a worksite
- Heavy lifting – any work-related strain, sprain, or other injury occurring in or near a worksite
- Auto accidents – any injury caused by work-related travel by car
- Repetitive stress injury – any work-related injury caused by the repeated use of hands, wrists, or other parts of the body
- Neck injury – any work-related injury to the neck region occurring in the workplace
- Brain/head injury – any work-related brain or head injury occurring in the workplace
- Spinal cord injury – any work-related injury to the spine
- Broken bones – any bone breakage occurring in or near the worksite or at the workplace
- Sprains – any work-related damage to ligaments occurring in or near the workplace
- Back injury/back strain – any work-related damage or injury to the back occurring in or near the workplace
- Amputation – any work-related loss of limb occurring in or near the workplace
- Cuts – any work-related cuts or lacerations occurring in or near the workplace
- Burns – any work-related burn occurring in or near the workplace
- Paralysis – any work-related loss of limb function occurring in or near the workplace
- And more
If you would like to discuss your legal options, contact us online or call us at 216-861-8888 or 877-977-3476 (toll-free) to set up a FREE consultation. Se habla español.