Have You Been Injured In A Motor Vehicle Accident?
A diverse mix of traffic, distracted drivers and many other factors cause all kinds of motor vehicle accidents on Ohio roadways. Even relatively minor collisions are traumatic, but if you or a family member has been seriously injured, the pain and concern you feel may be overwhelming.
In this difficult time, our legal team at The Skolnick Weiser Law Firm, LLC, is here. Time and again, we have proven our ability to obtain substantial settlements and verdicts that help injured people and their families rebuild their lives.
The Guidance And Knowledge You Need To Recover Fair Compensation
People who try to negotiate with auto insurance companies on their own often run into serious problems. Fault for the accident may be disputed or you may feel pressured to settle for less money than you deserve. After some motor vehicle accidents, a lawsuit is necessary to recover fair compensation for medical expenses, lost income and other damages. For these reasons, you should consult a qualified attorney as soon as possible after your accident.
Trial-Proven Representation For Car, Truck And Motorcycle Accident Victims
Our Cleveland-based attorneys have decades of experience handling all aspects of vehicle accident claims and lawsuits. Our experience standing up to insurance companies and taking compelling cases through trial when needed covers the full spectrum of:
- Car accidents ranging from rear-end and intersection accidents on city streets to major highway accidents
- Commercial truck accidents, which often cause especially severe injuries and require extensive investigation to establish fault and liability
- Motorcycle accidents, as well as bicycle and pedestrian accidents
- On-the-job motor vehicle accidents that may require pursuit of both a workers’ compensation claim and a negligence claim against an at-fault driver
- Collisions involving rideshare companies, including Uber and Lyft, in which passengers, occupants of other vehicles or pedestrians are injured.
- Bicycle accidents, including those that occur due to “dooring” or a bike rider hitting an unexpectedly opened car door.
You can count on the lawyers and staff at our highly regarded firm to prioritize your case and treat you with genuine, personal care. We have access to top-quality experts, including investigators and accident reconstruction experts, physicians, engineers, economists and others whose knowledge may be essential for maximizing your recovery.
Contact Us By Phone Or Online Anytime
We will welcome your call and provide an absolutely free case evaluation after any injury-causing motor vehicle accident. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain by calling 216-861-8888 or 877-977-3476 (toll free) now. Se habla español.