Referring Clients To The Skolnick Weiser Law Firm, LLC
Personal injury cases can be complex. The challenges these cases present make it important that the lawyers handling the cases have a thorough understanding of what challenges might arise and how best to address them. If you practice in another area of law and have a client in need of legal assistance with a personal injury matter, we can help.
Holding Negligent Parties Responsible For Their Actions
At The Skolnick Weiser Law Firm, LLC, it is our goal to help those who are hurt, disabled or grieving the loss of a loved one, to rebuild their lives. We help individuals throughout Ohio who need legal assistance in connection with:
- Nursing home negligence including abuse and neglect
- Workplace injuries including workers’ compensation matters as well as legal action against third parties whose negligence is to blame for the injury or death
- Birth injuries including cerebral palsy
- Medical malpractice including the failure to diagnose or surgical errors
- Social Security Disability and SSI claim denials
- A family member’s wrongful death
- Premises liability including slip-and-fall and animal bites
Our Approach To Resolving Cases
Our collaborative team approach, along with the personal care and concern we have for our clients, has contributed to our firm’s track record of success. In addition to financial stability, we strive to provide our clients hope for the future. Whether we reach a fair settlement before trial or end up going to court, when you refer a case to us you can expect we will provide your client that same standard of service.
When you are referring a case to another law firm, experience and credentials count. We are proud that attorneys at our firm have been recognized as Ohio Super Lawyers, and are respected in the community. To learn more about how we can help your client, call our Cleveland office at 216-861-8888 or 877-977-3476 (toll free). Se habla español.