Michael W. O'Neil brings his extensive experience to The Skolnick Weiser Law Firm's Workers' Compensation and Social Security Disability/SSI practice areas. He focuses his practice on representing injured and disabled employees and individuals. With close to two decades of experience in Workers' Compensation matters, Social Security Disability and SSI claims, Michael has established himself as a highly respected attorney both in and out of the courtroom.
In addition to his legal career, Michael O'Neil is a veteran of the U.S. Army from 1986-1990. He served with the 2nd Infantry Division in Korea, as well as stateside assignments at Ft. Benning, GA and Ft. Jackson, SC.
Areas of Practice
- Workers' Compensation
- Social Security Disability
- Ohio, 1994
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio, 2000
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio, 2002
- U.S. District Court District of Colorado, 2000
- Cleveland State University, Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, Cleveland, Ohio
- Honors: cum laude
- St. Bonaventure University
Past Employment Positions
- U.S. Army, 1986 to 1990