No one expects to be injured in a car accident, but even the most skilled and cautious drivers are vulnerable. In an instant, another driver's mistake or reckless action can seriously disrupt your life. If this has happened to you, the law firm you choose for advice and representation could make all the difference in your ability to recover.
Exclusive Focus On Advocacy For The Injured · Decades Of Success
At The Skolnick Weiser Law Firm, LLC, in Cleveland, car accident lawyers with many decades of negotiating and trial experience fight tirelessly to help injury victims and their families rebuild their lives. We have built a track record of success that includes dozens of six-figure settlements and verdicts for clients throughout the Tri-County Area and elsewhere in northeast Ohio.
Your worries after a serious motor vehicle accident may involve medical expenses, support for your family throughout a lengthy recovery period and much more. We work on a close, personal level with each client and do everything possible to recover every dollar of compensation available. Our strengths in dealing with car accidents, semi and delivery truck accidents, pedestrian accidents and motorcycle accidents include:
- Experience proving fault and liability caused by many forms of negligence, including drunk driving, distracted driving, speeding, failures to yield and other traffic violations
- In-depth understanding of insurance coverage — including uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage — and the tactics insurers use to deny, defend and minimize claims
- Prompt access to qualified specialists in other relevant fields such as accident reconstruction, medical care, rehabilitation and life care planning
- Knowledge of the intricacies tied to crashes involving rideshare companies such as Uber and Lyft.
- Proven ability to resolve claims successfully through negotiation, mediation or arbitration, backed by case-building and courtroom skills that command respect from our opponents
After a car crash, you need to be able to focus on getting better physically and emotionally. You can turn insurance company issues and all other aspects of your case over to our attorneys with confidence. We are highly responsive to all client questions and dedicated to delivering maximum effort to help you rebuild your life.
Discuss Your Legal Options Free Of Charge, With No Obligation
To speak with an approachable, compassionate attorney you can trust to put your interests first, contact us by email or call 216-706-9722 or 800-566-5002 (toll free) now.