In the aftermath of any serious accident, victims and their families face many tough challenges. Trying to handle insurance claims and negotiations on your own can be all but impossible in such a traumatic time. Complex issues and disputes often arise, making it critical to have dedicated legal representation on your side.
Decades Of Experience Pursuing Complex Injury And Fatality Claims
At The Skolnick Weiser Law Firm, LLC, we focus all of our professional energies on helping the injured, disabled and grieving rebuild their lives. Our attorneys have many decades of collective experience in their chosen areas of legal focus. We fight passionately and rigorously to obtain justice and maximum compensation for people across Ohio suffering due to:
- All types of motor vehicle accidents caused by others' negligence
- Acts of medical malpractice such as surgical errors and failures to diagnose cancer, stroke or other life-threatening conditions
- Medical negligence resulting in cerebral palsy and other birth and brain injuries
- Nursing home abuse and neglect
- Work injuries requiring skilled navigation of the Ohio workers' compensation system and, sometimes, aggressive pursuit of litigation against other negligent parties as well
- Other injuries due to falls on dangerous property, dog bites and other such events
- The tragic wrongful death of a family member
- Denials of valid Social Security Disability claims
Outstanding Credentials · Providing The Utmost In Personal, Attentive Service
Our caring, collaborative legal team has built a track record of settlements and verdicts for our clients that speaks for itself. Attorneys at our firm have earned widespread respect in the community and honors such as inclusion in Ohio Super Lawyers for 2010 through 2014.
Equally important, you can count on being treated with personal care and concern when you turn to our law firm. If we take your case, we believe in your case. We will work every angle and go the distance to earn the best possible results — results that help you regain financial stability and hope for the future.
If you need counsel from a caring, qualified injury lawyer in Cleveland, the surrounding area or elsewhere in northeast Ohio, we are here to help. For your free consultation and case evaluation, call 216-706-9722 or 800-566-5002 (toll free).